Right in the very heart of Toruń, the historical pearl of Poland, stands the Copernicus Toruń Hotel****. This highly modern recreation – conference complex is located at the famous Philadelphia Boulevard, and therefore, pampers its Guests with a fabulous view of the Old Town, the Vistula river and the picturesque, juicy green surroundings. Having a rich recreation offer at hand, offering a high standard of accommodation and an easily accessible location, this hotel certainly leaves the competition far behind. In many aspects, of course.
Our inspiration here was the magical atmosphere of Toruń, the effective form of the hotel building itself as well as the cosmic names of particular halls and rooms within. Therefore, the new website for Copernicus takes you on a unique journey through the outer space. Just have a look at the dark, starry background which truly resembles the sky, making all the photos and white texts even more noticeable. The whole page is based on the storytelling concept, which means, it tells the story of the hotel and presents its most remarkable key factors. The project has been enriched with a myriad of pictures, videos, animations and iconographies as well.
- More bookings made directly through the hotel website, skipping the OTAs at least to some extent
- Special packages clearer and more legible
- Key factors of the hotel placed on one subpage
- Large events in the hotel offer
- Splendid cuisine in the Sfera Restaurant by Sebastian Krauzowicz
- The beautiful surroundings highlighted and used as a decoy
- Presenting the attractions available both at the hotel and in the region
Picture 1: Presentation of the special offers
Picture 2: Presentation of the conference landing page
Picture 3: Presentation of the SPA landing page
- Original, space-like design
- Clear and intutive user interface
- Booking panel transparent and noticeable when scrolling the page
- Rooms and packages presented in a more transparent way, thereby, one can easily compare the available offers
- Modern navigation menu
- Attractive landing page with the most important departments of the hotel
- Storytelling answering the most crucial questions, i.e. where the hotel is located, who the offer aims at and what the key factors of the hotel are
- Fully responsive website and easy booking – even through mobile devices
To be honest, this website was quite a big task for all of us and we were enormously proud to be granted the opportunity of providing the Copernicus Toruń Hotel**** with a new website. The cosmic design, transparency of accommodation offer and the booking panel available throughout the scrolling will certainly give the hotel more bookings made through its home website, indeed. And that’s the purpose we always aim at. After all, hotels are the essence of our work – always and forevermore.
Want to see the final result? Check: www.copernicustorunhotel.com
In June 2017 the website was awarded the first place in the prestigious Summit Creative Awards contest as the best web page in the Travel/Tourism/Nature Website
Magda Majchrzak, Project Manager