Who are we?
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company that originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and has kept growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries worldwide.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings, and efficiency, and provide their consumers with the best services and experiences.
Due to the dynamic growth of our company, especially in foreign markets, we’re looking for results-oriented people to support this growth.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic XML specialist to help us support our team and partners.
Who are we looking for?
- Support the team with investigating and XML help
- Ticket and incident management. Diagnosis/analysis and resolution (non-complex technical issues).
- Bug tracking and stakeholder reporting.
- Live testing and certification of new features released by the development team
- Stakeholders' support during the implementation of new features.
- Collaboration in the optimization and monitoring of the connectivities.
What will you do?
- Minimum 1-year experience with XML and L2 support.
- Basic knowledge of technologies such as JSON, XML
- Basic knowledge-user level support and monitoring tools (Postman, Kibana).
- Team player with the ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Good communication skills to work in an international environment.
- Previous experience in XML integrations in the travel or hospitality industry will be an asset.
What can we offer?
- Fully remote and flexible working environment
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A solid business model in a market that offers plenty of room for development
- Benefits: life insurance, foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, employee referral program, employee loyalty program
- The opportunity to work within a team and company that recognizes our shared success and the role you play