Simply more bookings - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Product Team Director to work side by side with our Chief Product Officer. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact all product operations in an already successful company that still has an appetite for some much more!
On a daily basis you will:
- Make sure that our high level product vision and strategic goals translate well into a roadmap of product goals and roadmaps of individual teams, so we’re confident that every sprint is a step in the right direction.
- Maintain and improve communication flows related to product development to ensure all relevant stakeholders are aware of our short and long term product objectives.
- Lead the team of several Product Owners, coach, mentor and help them remove their roadblocks.
- Be the bridge between individual product teams and their respective Product Owners to make sure cross-team dependencies are considered and that each contribution is a stepstone to the high level goal.
- Own our “Run the product” process, make sure it’s optimized and monitored using appropriate metrics, so whatever we do, we’re doing it efficiently.
What are the requirements for the role?
- Experience leading and mentoring Product Managers (must have), Data & UX (nice to have) teams
- Domain experience in developing hospitality/traveltech software
- Hands-on experience in developing eCommerce products, so you can understand and address product challenges we’re facing.
- In depth understanding of the Agile product development process, best practices, tools and metrics that help with monitoring process’ effectiveness.
- Track record of acting as a product-centered culture ambassador
- Outstanding communication skills and fluency in English to
- Great organizational skills to manage multiple stakeholders and be able to prioritize their requirements
What can we offer?
- Salary between 25 000 and 32 000 PLN net/month on B2B or 20 000 to 26 500 PLN gross/month on Contract of Employment
- 26 days off on Contract of Employment and 24 days off on B2B
- Culture of ownership - we're hiring domain experts, so we want to make the best use of their expertise
- Fully remote work environment
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance and more...