Simply more booking - that’s our mission
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for a Product Analyst to join our Data Team to help us make our product development even more data-driven. This role makes a great opportunity to impact the development direction of a successful product that has thousands of users on the backend and results in hundreds of thousands of hotel bookings every year!
What will your daily activities look like?
- Supporting Product Owners in hypothesis verification and A/B testing
- Defining the right metrics, planning tracking method and performance monitoring
- Cooperating with software developers and UX designers on analytic solution implementation as well as collaborate with Data Engineers & Scientist on database maintenance and data integrity
- Product data analysis and pointing potential improvement
- Analysing features development impact before they get developed along with data verification after releasing
- Reporting of product features usage
What are the requirements for the role?
- At least 3 years of experience in product analysis (ideally in SaaS or Ecommerce company)
- Extensive professional experience using and configuring Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with an event-based UI analysis using tools such as Mixpanel, Woopra, Funnel.io, Amplitude
- Experience with data visualisation tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Data Studio)
- Experience with conducting A/B testing (Google Optimize)
- Understanding of UX concepts
- Great communication skills and proficiency in English and Polish
What can we offer?
- 26 days off on Contract of Employment or 24 days off on B2B
- Fully remote work environment and flexible working hours
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review (shouldn’t take us more than couple of days),
- Intro call with the Recruiter (up to 45 minutes)
- 1st interview with the Hiring Manager and a Product Owner (60 minutes)
- 2nd interview with the Hiring Manager and a Data Engineer (60 minutes)
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com