Simply more bookings - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for a Data Team Manager to take over our small data organization in a player-coach capacity. This role will play a vital role in our efforts to make the absolute best use of data, both in our business operations and product upgrades. Together with Data Engineers, Data Scientist and a Product Analyst you will interact with various external and internal stakeholders while developing a data-driven culture in Profitroom.
Your daily activities will include:
- Developing a vision and strategy for data-driven solutions, systems and processes, advocating for data culture in the organization
- Leading, developing and coordinating work of a small, highly performing Data team
- Cooperation with both business and product development department to build and develop data-based products and/or product features Building advanced analytical / predictive models to solve strategic business problems
- Cooperation with Product Owners in order to build advanced reporting and identify business opportunities for product development
Who are we looking for?
- Several years of experience in data analysis
- Experience in managing data team consisting of different domain experts (data and product analysis, data science, data engineering, BI development, etc.)
- Outstanding communication skills with ability and desire to share knowledge and advocate for data-driven culture
- Track record of building successful communication lines between data team and various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to translate business requirements to data definitions
- Understanding of data/reporting development processes, data governance good practices and creating reliable documentation (we're using DataHub)
- Very good knowledge of statistics, statistical packages, and programming skills allowing for their practical use
- Practical understanding of data lakehouse concept
- Experience in designing analytical solutions’ architecture based on cloud (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Practical knowledge of BI tools (PowerBI, Looker Studio)
- Fluency in SQL
- Good knowledge of Python along with popular analytical libraries (e.g. pandas, matplotlib)
- Knowledge of DataBricks and Spark is welcome
What can we offer?
- Salary ranges between 20 000 and 28 000 PLN net + VAT on B2B or between 17 000 and 23 500 PLN gross on CoE (depending on your seniority and performance during the interview)
- 26 days off on Contract of Employment and 24 days off on B2B
- Culture of ownership - we're hiring domain experts, so we want to make the best use of their expertise
- Fully remote work environment
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance and more...