Simply more booking - that’s our mission
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our Data Team and help us make our company even more data-driven. Results of your work will directly impact our product development, ways we support our customers and at the end of the day, will influence our high level business strategy - if you’re ready to take over initiative and believe in data-driven businesses this will be a perfect role for you!
What will your daily activities look like?
- Analysing, maintaining and building cloud-based data processing solutions
- Designing, developing and deploying ELT/ETL workflows to support various analytical use cases
- Performing data quality tests to ensure we draw conclusions on a right data and automating data quality measurements
- Providing engineering support for data analysts
- Designing, managing and maintaining tools to automate operational processes
What are the requirements for the role?
- Solid professional experience in data pipelines creation
- Experience with orchestration and data ingestion tools (ie. Airflow, Luigi, Apache Nifi, Kedro)
- Hands on coding experience with Python and/or PySpark
- Expert knowledge of SQL (MySQL/MariaDB, BQ) and database optimization techniques
- Skills in Databricks for data processing and grasp of data lakehouse concepts
- Knowledge of data processing architectures and Kimball modelling
- Cloud experience (GCP / AWS)
- Good command of English and ability to communicate with various, both technical and non-technical stakeholders
As a plus:
- Familiarity with Data Science / ML concepts
- Experience with MLOPS
What can we offer?
- Salary between 12 000 and 18 000 PLN net per month on B2B (or equivalent for contract of employment), depending on your performance during the interviews.
- 26 days off on Contract of Employment or 24 days off on B2B
- Fully remote work environment and flexible working hours
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review (shouldn’t take us more than couple of days),
- Intro call with the Recruiter (up to 45 minutes)
- 1st interview with the Hiring Manager (60 minutes)
- 2nd interview with the Hiring Manager and a Data Architect (60 minutes)
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org