Who are we?
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since. Our talented and valued team are in over 30 countries all over the world. Whilst we are global you will feel a sense of belonging and part of something truly extraordinary.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences. Whilst we love our products, we are constantly listening to what our customers need and want which helps define our future.
As we keep on growing our presence in international markets, we’re currently looking for a number of talented Business Development Managers to be part of our journey.
Who are we looking for?
You’re probably a great candidate for us if you:
- Experienced in the hospitality industry
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Revenue Manager, Sales Executive, or a relevant role
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German or Swiss
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and skills whilst developing those around you
- Our team success will be as important to you as your own
- You will thrive in an environment where taking part in additional projects is of genuine interest to you
- Results and process-oriented
- Commercially savvy
- Strong networking skills and the ability to create meaningful relationships at all levels
What will you do?
- Driving sales in assigned territory (DACH) and meet/exceed sales targets
- Responsible for executing sales strategy to improve market-share
- Understand and communicate Profitroom’s USPs
- Building brand recognition hand in hand with the marketing team and other global colleagues
- Establishing and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities, up-selling and cross-selling
- Attending trade shows, forums, and conferences
- Increase the profile of Profitroom throughout DACH region
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients ensuring your research provides the perfect platform for success
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level colleagues into our future Business Development Managers
- Maintain and upkeep internal procedures including the upkeep of CRM
What can we offer?
- Fully remote and flexible working environment
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A solid business model in a market that offers plenty of room for development
- Attractive salary based on your qualifications and experience, composed of a fixed base and an uncapped commission fee
- Benefits: life insurance, foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, employee referral program, employee loyalty program
- The opportunity to work within a team and company that recognises our shared success and the role you play