Simply more booking - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have been delivering leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers with the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to help us proactively approach and attract top talent that’s absolutely essential for our international growth.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and support their decision making with market intelligence
- Develop and implement complete sourcing strategies
- Identify qualified candidates profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search) and engage with them delivering outstanding candidate experience
- Create and manage “talent pools” for frequently hired roles
- Participate in branding activities and suggest new ways of introducing Profitroom to relevant candidate communities
- Conduct evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools and procedures
What are the requirements for the role?
- Hands-on experience with direct sourcing using various social platforms and Boolean logic
- Understanding of the IT market, leading technologies and relevant market trends (preferably backed with previous experience of hiring IT talent in Poland)
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- 'No task to small, no job to big’ attitude
- Go-to approach and proactiveness in picking up topics and taking ownership over tasks
Joining Profitroom means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
We also offer:
- Possibility to work fully remote from wherever on Earth you want
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes, professional training & courses, access to e-learning platform, group health insurance, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events,
- Flexible working hours
- Team members loyalty and referral program