Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have been delivering leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue, performance, bookings and efficiency, as well as provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Join our International Growth team:
Since 2008 we have been consecutively developing our business and with around 70% of hospitality businesses in Poland using Profitroom solutions we are absolute leaders on the local market.
In 2019 we decided to expand internationally and now, every month we’re adding new international accounts to our portfolio aiming to become a leading travel-tech company for leisure hotels all around the world.
Would you like to be a part of this growth?
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Director who will manage our UK and DACH markets and the teams dedicated to them.
We divided scope of responsibilities into 3 areas:
Sales pipeline management
- Develops and executes strategic sales plan for UK and DACH markets
- Makes sure sales targets are met or even exceeded
- Makes sure the team has a healthy sales pipeline allowing Profitroom to meet long-term goals
- Identifies growth blockers and escalates to the organisation in order to resolve the obstacles collaboratively
- Enables the team to communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Is responsible for sales team’s competency development
- Reports on a regular basis sales performance on given markets
- Monitors process efficiency and proposes improvements
- Helps the team closing sales deals whenever such support is needed
- Oversees the whole client journey for given market: sales, presales, onboarding, customer success - matrix structure
- Collaborates with the marketing team to effectively approach targeted prospects
- Executes KPI/SLA of all customer related processes on given market
- Ensures the right level of collaboration between internal stakeholders
- Coordinates the efforts of teams/people assigned to given market in order to obtain the best possible results
- Communicates the needs of the market with the rest of the company/internal stakeholders and proposes specific actions impacting the business in the positive way
- Builds long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Monitors market trends, competition, partnerships in the market
- Sets and executes goals for the team
- Does performance review
- Manages reward system for the team
- Manages individual growth and skills development
- Monitors people’s wellbeing and reacts to any negative symptoms
- Actively supports team building activities
What are the requirements for the role:
- Extensive commercial experience in business development or sales area, ideally in hospitality business
- Successful track record of owning and developing specific sales regions/markets/products
- Experience in leading sales in a quickly scaling up organisation
- Excellent command of English (German is a plus)
- Hunter with success and accomplishment hunger
- A leader who leads by example and builds on trust, expertise and cooperation
Why is it worth joining us?
- Possibility to work fully remote from wherever on Earth you want
- Flexible working hours
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, group health insurance, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events,
- Team members loyalty and referral program
What’s more, joining Profitroom also means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom