Simply more booking - that’s our mission
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, but we are present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have provided leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for an SEO Specialist to join our Digital Team.
What will your daily activities look like?
- Creation and co-implementation of website positioning strategies
- Conducting audits of websites in terms of SEO
- Implementation of optimisation on websites
- Preparation of offers and quotations for potential clients
- SEO copywriting
- SEO client support
What are the requirements for the role?
- At least one year of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of current SEO principles
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SemStorm, Majestic SEO, and other SEO tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of English (C1)
- Knowledge of external CMS will be an advantage
Why is it worth joining us?
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment - UoP or B2B contract)
- Bonuses on budgets handled after the probationary period
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, group health insurance, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events
- Loyalty and referral programs for team members
What’s more, joining Profitroom also means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review and language audit
- Recruitment task
- Interview with Hiring Manager and Recruiter