Over 3,500 hotels from across the globe already know that working with Profitroom results in more direct bookings. We are an international company that’s been providing modern online reservations solutions for over 12 years. Our award-winning Profitroom platform is more than just the highest converting booking engine on the market - it's a powerful marketing automation tool, advanced channel manager and website builder all in one.
Due to the dynamic growth of our company, we are looking for a marketing executive, who will support our UK and ROW marketing team. This role is key to helping us to achieve our goal of becoming one of the top 5 hotel tech companies in the world.
You will be working in an agile environment which means that you will be a crucial member of the two teams: the UK & ROW Market Team and the Marketing Department.
This role is perfect for an ambitious Marketing Coordinator looking for the next step in their career.
- Executing marketing strategies and plans, working closely with UK & ROW Marketing Manager to support their objectives in the UK and ROW markets and other foreign markets when required
- Creating and implementing our English content marketing activities such as blogs, advertising, online and offline marketing collateral, and email marketing
- Campaign planning in collaboration with Regional Marketing
- Executing company social media strategy on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Organising and coordinating events in the UK and ROW markets and other foreign markets (external and own events)
- Periodic competitors analysis - performing research on current trends and audience preferences
- Liaising with industry associations, influencers, and consultants
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing
- Must be familiar with the UK market
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of B2B marketing
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Great Time management and planning skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Process-orientated approach
- Interpersonal skills
- Commitment to reach the deadlines
It’s great if you also have knowledge and experience in:
- The hospitality industry
- CRM knowledge
- Email marketing and marketing automation
- The opportunity to work with a global team and marketing products across the world
- The chance to work independently, taking ownership of your respective tasks while also working collaboratively in a team setting
- A chance to work in a dynamic company that values your individuality
- Professional and necessary work tools;
- Additional benefits package