Profitroom - Simply more bookings
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, but we are present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have provided leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for a Junior Web Support Specialist to join our Web Support Team. Working in a Web Support team is a great start on your journey in a WWW, CMS technology and programming world. You’ll have the opportunity to learn advanced web applications and modern web designs. If you like problem-solving and helping others brings tons of satisfaction to your life, this is a place for you. Join us if you’re up for CMS and HTML challenges!
We are looking for a Web Support Specialist who is willing to work afternoon shifts (start between 13-15).
What will your daily activities look like?
- Supporting our customers using Profitroom Websites services, both in Polish and in English - you will have a chance to work with luxury hotels’ websites
- Supporting and developing our internal content management system
- Optimisation and editing the HTML code
- Troubleshooting website errors reported via tickets, chat, emails
- Testing and improving customer products
What are the requirements for the role?
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in HTML / CSS / SCSS
- Understanding of PHP (coding skills are not required)
- Basic knowledge of JS / jQuery would be an additional plus
- Very good communication skills and fluency in English and Polish
- Experience in working with CMS will be an additional advantage (i.e. Wordpress, Joomla or other)
Why is it worth joining us?
- Possibility to work fully remote (you can also work from our Poznań office)
- Flexible working hours (start of work between 13-15)
- Stable employment conditions - contract of employment or B2B contract
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes (English, Spanish, German), sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, group insurance, Multisport card, private health care, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events
- Team members loyalty and referral program
What’s more, joining Profitroom also means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application's review
- Short task to do
- Interview with Hiring Manager, Team Leader and Recruiter