Simply more bookings - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have been delivering leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we’re looking for an Information Security Analyst to support us in making sure our solutions are compliant with relevant industry standards - GPDR, PCI-DSS in particular. In this role, you will be implementing security controls, assessing and managing related risks and making recommendations based on your analysis. You will work closely with both internal (Security Manager, Legal and Management teams) and external stakeholders (customers, partners and auditors).
On daily basis you will:
- Plan and oversee the implementation of security controls around key contractual and regulatory requirements (GPDR, PCI-DSS), prepare the necessary documentation and ensure audit readiness
- Support the investigation process of Information Security Incidents and ensure they are documented to resolution and closure of all actions/recommendations.
- Take responsibility for some of the company's information security procedures and keep them up to date
- Prepare and conduct internal security trainings
- Interact with customers to address their questions and educate them about Information Security measures we take at Profitroom
- Proactively collaborate between various teams to identify and mitigate information security and personal data risks and optimize related processes
What are the requirements for the role?
- relevant practical experience in role responsible for Information Security and compliance
- demonstrable knowledge and experience of Information Security principles Personal Data, Privacy processes and PCI DSS area (GPDR, ISO27001/2, PCI DSS).
- basic understanding of IT infrastructure and desire to learn more about it
- Great communication skills and proficiency in English
- industry recognized Information Security or audit qualification or working towards (e.g., ISO270001 Auditor/Lead Auditor) will be considered a plus
Joining Profitroom means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
What can we offer?
- 26 days off on Contract of Employment and 24 days off on B2B
- Fully remote work environment
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review
- 45 minutes intro meeting with the Recruiter
- 60 minutes meeting with the Security Manager
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org