Simply more booking - that’s our mission
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, but we are present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have provided leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for a CSS developer to our Digital team. As a CSS Developer, you can count on participation in the long-term development of our websites in the hospitality industry. You can expect to be involved in challenging and diverse projects and to grow under the guidance of experienced developers.
What will your daily activities look like?
- Creating responsive websites dedicated to clients from the hospitality industry
- Development and maintenance of clients' websites (ie., developing new modules, adding landing pages, improvements)
- Creating complex templates for a website editor available in the SaaS model
- Testing websites for various browsers and devices
- Cooperation with web designers and project managers on a daily basis
- Participation in weekly meetings to discuss projects and any issues that may arise
- Actively looking for solutions and providing website expertise
- Sharing and implementing best practices within the team (i.e. code review)
What are the requirements for the role?
- At least 1 year of experience working with HTML and CSS
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (especially SCSS)
- Ability to write concise and easy to maintain code (DRY, BEM)
- Knowledge of RWD issues
- Basic knowledge of GIT
- Problem solving mindset, ability to work independently
Why is it worth joining us?
- Fully remote work (you can also work from Poznań office)
- Flexible working hours (we start our work between 7 and 9 am)
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes (English, Spanish, German), sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, group insurance, Multisport card, private Healthcare, company retreats and events
- Wedding & Baby pack
- Team members loyalty and referral program
What’s more, joining Profitroom also means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager and Team Leader
- Short task to do
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com