Simply more booking - that’s our mission
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, but we are present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have provided leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for a Web Designer to our Digital Team.
What will your daily activities look like?
- Editing and design using Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Creating website designs for hospitality industry
- Design page layouts and templates, banners, newsletters, graphic video materials and many more
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Meeting with clients to discuss website requirements
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs
What are the requirements for the role?
- You have 2+ years of graphic design experience, ideally at creative agency
- You are experienced with Adobe Package including video making, editing and photo retouching
- You are a creative individual with a strong sense of aesthetics who can conceptualise abstract ideas
- You have strong graphic design skills and attention to detail
- You thrive under minimal supervision while assuming full ownership of the outcome
- You're not afraid to wear multiple hats when needed
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- Communicative english skills
Why is it worth joining us?
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, group health insurance, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events
- Team members loyalty and referral program
What’s more, joining Profitroom also means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review and language audit
- Interview with Hiring Manager and Recruiter
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org