Simply more bookings - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Product Owner to take full ownership of our core product and a ‘crown gem’ - Booking Engine. While the product facilitates hundreds of thousands of reservations every year and our customers absolutely love it, the ongoing international expansion constantly brings new market and client requirements to the table. The Product Owner will address those challenges and lead the development team in introducing new features and improving the existing ones.
On daily basis you will:
- Have end-to-end ownership of the Booking Engine, manage its roadmap and refine product’s backlog as needed
- Work alongside the dedicated software development team responsible for maintaining and developing the product, ensure their understanding of product’s development direction
- Cooperate with the Management Board, industry experts and customers to collect business, market and user requirements requirements and turn them into product requirements
- Collaborate with other product functional teams (e.g. UX, Data Science, Business Analysis)
- Together with other Product Owners contribute to introducing best practices in product development, implement process improvements and introduce new industry trends
What are the requirements for the role?
- Previous professional experience as a Product Owner responsible for traveltech, ecommerce or SaaS product
- Familiarity with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum
- Ability to develop strategies, concepts and detailed requirements
- Great organisational skills to manage multiple stakeholders and be able to prioritise their requirements
- Understanding of software development life cycle and analytical skills to understand those requirements and be able to translate high level business requirements to day-to-day technical tasks
- Outstanding communication skills and fluency in English
- Previous experience in hospitality/traveltech domain will be a plus
What can we offer?
- 26 days off on Contract of Employment or 24 days off on B2B
- Fully remote work environment and flexible working hours
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review
- Introductory call with the Recruiter
- 2 rounds of interviews with our Chief Product Officer and members of Product team
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com