Salary between 10 000 and 16 000 PLN net per month on B2B or equivalent for contract of employment (dependent on your performance during the interviews)
Simply more bookings - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for a UX Designer that’ll join our growing UX team. If you’re an experienced UX Designer looking for a role where you can solve design problems and impact a global B2B2C product that’s already used by 3000+ hoteliers this might be your dream job!
On daily basis you will:
- Work on developing our software, industry-leading global SaaS product for hospitality
- Solve design challenges from initial concept, through implementation to optimization phase;
- Deliver high-quality design deliverables (information architecture, interactive prototypes, etc.);
- Work close with data, turning it into actionable insights that drive the design process;
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Developers, and the UX Team;
- Work on workshops facilitation and advocating UX inside the organization;
What are the requirements for the role?
- 2+ years of professional experience as a UX Designer, UX/UI Designer, or in a similar role;
- Experience with both B2C (e-commerce) and B2B (backoffice) products;
- Comprehensive understanding of user-centred design practices and principles;
- Comprehensive understanding of modern interface design patterns;
- Proficiency in using standard design tools (our main tool is Adobe XD)
- Excellent analytical skills and passion to solving design problems;
- Experience in working with UX Researcher
- Be a good team player, able to collaborate and prioritise in a fast changing environment.
- Strong UI/graphical skills are not a must, but experience with designing icons or infographics is appreciated;
What can we offer?
- 26 days off on Contract of Employment or 24 days off on B2B
- Fully remote work environment and flexible working hours
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Intro with the Recruiter (45 minutes)
- Interview with our UX Lead (45 minutes)
- Offline task to showcase your to showcase your skills and ways of thinking (approx. 2h time commitment)
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org