Simply more booking - that’s our mission
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, but we are present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have provided leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for an SEO Specialist to join our Digital Team.
What will your daily activities look like?
- Creation and co-implementation of website positioning strategies - you will have a chance to work with luxury hotels’ websites
- Conducting analysis and audits of websites in terms of SEO
- Implementation of optimisation on websites (both technical and content-related optimisation)
- Supporting Team Leader in preparation of offers and quotations for potential clients
- SEO copywriting - optimisation of content received from copywriters
- SEO client support - initially you will work only with polish clients
What are the requirements for the role?
- At least one year of experience in a similar position
- Advanced communication skills and ability to cooperate effectively with clients
- Knowledge of current SEO principles
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS (coding skills are not required though)
- Communicative English and Polish skills
- Screaming Frog, SemStorm, Majestic SEO, and other SEO tools will be an advantage
Why is it worth joining us?
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Monthly bonuses based on the results after the probationary period
- Flexible working hours (we start our work between 7 and 9 am)
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment - UoP or B2B contract)
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes (English, Spanish, German), sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, group insurance, sport card, private health care package, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events
- Team members loyalty and referral program
What’s more, joining Profitroom also means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review and short interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Recruitment task