Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, but we are present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have provided leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for a Junior Support Specialist with English to our Support Team.
What will your daily activities look like?
- Handle our English-speaking and Polish customers’ requests via phone, e-mail and live chat with the highest level of customer service
- Dealing with technical issues reported by our customers (including a technical analysis of the configuration of Profitroom's products)
- Represent the company while interacting with our customers and partners
- Cooperate internally with other company departments to resolve customers’ queries
What are the requirements for the role?
- Very good command of English and Polish (B2+)
- Empathy and passion for helping others - you look for the opportunities to exceed customers expectations
- Patience and ability to work under time pressure - we want to help our customers as smoothly as it’s possible
- Proficiency in using computer (typing, quickly navigating between different tools)
- Ability to explain complex functionalities in an understandable and easy way
- A team player attitude - you’ll collaborate within the team to serve our customers
- Open mind and willingness to constantly learn new things and adjust to changes
- Experience in working in hotel industry would be a big plus
Why is it worth joining us?
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours (we start our work between 8-10, depending on the schedule)
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, group health insurance, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events,
- Team members loyalty and referral program
What’s more, joining Profitroom also means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review
- Interview with Hiring Manager and Recruiter