Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, but we are present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have provided leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for a Junior SEO Specialist to join our Digital Team.
What will your daily activities look like?
- Co-implementation of website positioning strategies
- Implementation of website optimisation
- SEO copywriting
- SEO client support under the supervision of experienced specialists
What are the requirements for the role?
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of current SEO principles
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SemStorm, Majestic SEO and other SEO tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of English (C1)
- Knowledge of handling external CMS will be an advantage
Why is it worth joining us?
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment - UoP or B2B contract)
- Bonuses on budgets handled after the probationary period
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, group health insurance, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events
- Loyalty and referral program for our team members
What’s more, joining Profitroom also means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review and language audit
- Recruitment task
- Interview with Hiring Manager and Recruiter