Simply more bookings - that’s our mission
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for a Financial Settlements Specialist to join our Finance Team to help us manage receivables balance for our Polish market. In this role you will work directly with our customers, ensuring a smooth payment process while keeping our customers happy!
What will your daily activities look like?
- Settlement of business transactions
- Trade receivables collection (sending reminders and cooperating with legal partners)
- Month-end closing and quarter/year-end closing process in an International legal entity
- Preparing reports
- Coordinating assignment and termination processes
- Issuing sales invoices for International legal entity in subscription model
- Accounting process optimization
- Analysis of accounts journals
What are the requirements for the role?
- Practical knowledge of accounting principles
- Professional experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience processing significant data sets using Excel
- Professional proficiency in English
- Strong in accuracy, responsibility and good time management
- Team player who likes to communicate with other employees
- Experience with ENOVA 365 (accounting software) will be an additional asset
What can we offer?
- 26 days off on Contract of Employment or 24 days off on B2B
- Fully remote work environment and flexible working hours
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review (shouldn’t take us more than couple of days),
- Intro call with the Recruiter (up to 45 minutes)
- Excel test assignment that shouldn’t take more than 60 minutes
- Interview with the Hiring Manager and the CFO (45 minutes)
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com