Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company that originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries worldwide.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings, and efficiency, and provide their consumers with the best services and experiences.
Now we are looking for an E-Marketing & Social Media Team Leader for our E-Marketing Team that could join us from April 2023.
Who are we looking for?
You’re probably a great candidate for us if you have:
- experience working in the agency environment
- proactive approach
- experience in a leadership position
- English communication skills
- practical knowledge of running PPC campaigns (Google, Facebook) and the use of Google Analytics
- practical social media knowledge
- experience in communicating with clients
- the ability to take responsibility
- organizational skills, openness, communicativeness, goal orientation
- ability to set priorities, plan own work as well as the teamwork
What will you do?
- preparing advertising strategies
- participating in key trade talks with Polish and foreign clients and partners
- closely cooperating with the Sales, Customer Success, and Finance departments in Poland and abroad
- supporting employees both in everyday activities and professional development
- ensuring the proper functioning of the team and ensuring the efficiency of communication
- being responsible for the tools and finances of the team
- creating processes as part of customer service and internal activities
- coordinating the work of the team and external entities
- analyzing numerical data and creating conclusions/recommendations
- keeping the services and products offered in the team up-to-date
- training for new team members
What can we offer?
- Fully remote and flexible working environment
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A solid business model in a market that offers plenty of room for development
- Flexible working hours (we start our work between 8-10 am, depending on schedule)
- Benefits: life insurance, foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, e-learning platform, online courses, employee referral program, employee loyalty program
- The opportunity to work within a team and company that recognizes our shared success and the role you play