Simply more bookings - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 30 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to take care of our growing customer base in the United Kingdom. In this role you will have an opportunity to use your hospitality experience and consulting skills to support our customers in adopting Profitroom’s products, educating them and consulting to their businesses to achieve what we at Profitroom do best - generate simply more bookings and maximize revenue!
On daily basis you will:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Support assigned hotel clients and all other assigned accommodation providers to maximize their direct revenue potential and use of all Profitroom tools, products and services
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
What are the requirements for the role?
- Proven work experience in Customer Success, Account Management or another relevant organisation
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide consultancy
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Experience working with hotels or within the hospitality industry (desirable)
What can we offer?
- Fully remote and flexible working environment
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A solid business model in a market that offers plenty of room for development
- Benefits: life insurance, foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional trainings and courses, e-learning platform, online courses, employee referral program, employee loyalty program
- The opportunity to work within a team and company that recognises our shared success and the role you play
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Intro with the Recruiter (30 minutes)
- Interview with our Chief Customer Success Officer (45 minutes)
- (optional) Meeting with senior members of the UK CSM Team.
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org