Simply more bookings - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, present in over 30 markets around the world, including Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Spain, the Nordics and South Africa. Since 2008, we have been delivering leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences.
Currently we are looking for a Business Processes Developer who will support Profitroom in improving our business processes across the whole organization as well as supporting those processes with a suite of business applications. Our Business Processes Development Team operates in an environment where you experience a blend of hands-on technical tasks and business-oriented consulting.
On daily basis you will:
- Implement and integrate new business applications as well as develop new features for the existing ones
- Optimize and automate business processes to ensure smooth flow of Profitroom’s business
- Proactively research and suggest new solutions across the business (both technical and process-related)
- Resolve technical problems related with our business suite (Zoho One) and collaborate with system’s supplier
What are the requirements for the role?
- Experience with REST API interface
- Experience with MySQL / SQLite databases
- Great communication skills and proficient command of English
- Ability to prioritize tasks and coordinate them between involved parties
- knowledge of Laravel, Vue, React, Python, Zoho Deluge, HTML or CSS will be an advantage
- knowledge of the Zoho One system will be an advantage
Joining Profitroom means you’ll be:
- A part of the one of the fastest growing global companies in the Hospitality industry
- Working with industry experts located in 30 countries on 5 continents
- Able to implement your own ideas and business dream to grow and develop Profitroom
We also offer:
- Possibility to work fully remote from wherever on Earth you want
- Great benefits package and multiple ways to develop your skills, e.g. foreign language classes, professional training & courses, access to e-learning platform, group health insurance, wedding & baby pack, company retreats and events,
- Flexible working hours
- Team members loyalty and referral program
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
- Application’s review
- Introductory call with the Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring Manager and members of the team
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org